Superior Project Management
Commercial/Residential renovation planning can be overwhelming to the point where owners end up getting too involved when they shouldn’t have to. Has enough time been scheduled to get it all done? Have you chosen every product you need? Is the project on budget and on schedule, and are the different professionals arriving at the right time?
All this stress is unnecessary with our professional team. Let the specialists at Bradburn Group of Companies plan for a smooth experience. For us, project management isn’t an afterthought. Instead, it’s a key part of our service that keeps our clients informed and reassured. We use project management principles to ensure everything goes according to plan.
The Key to Project Management: Our Client Portal
We always keep you in the loop, and you can check in with us at each step of your project with our Client Portal, which allows you to follow along with your project plan as you wish. It shows you:
- The products you’ve chosen
- Your schedule and timetables
- Progress updates, including photos and daily logs by all team members
- The names of the team members we have working on your project, including sub-contractors
- An area where you can communicate with all members of our team, by adding notes, comments, and providing feedback
- How time is managed so you can monitor accountability daily
- How finances are being managed
- Request change orders, additional scope or revise the scope in real time!
Planning for Your Project
At Bradburn Group of Companies, we excel at creating project plans for any renovation idea, including:
- Office moves and relocations
- Custom Home Builds
- Commercial renovation including;
- Retail spaces
- Educational facilities
- Residential Renovation including;
Our project management services include our design services and contracting services, with which we’ll:
- Prepare drawings and permits
- Create budgets and allowances
- Create project timelines and set deliverables
- Manage budgets
- Coordinate weekly meetings
- Provide daily updates
- Co-ordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Design & conduct space planning
- Prepare 2D/3D renderings
- Work with your schedule
- Source and procure your finishes
Visit our gallery to see our renovation management projects and their fantastic final looks.
Trust Bradburn Group of Companies for Project Management Needs
From beginning to end, we handle all the steps needed to complete your renovation project. When we’re finished, your space will have the best possible quality and aesthetic appeal for your investment, and the look you’ve been dreaming of. Plus, with our management process, you’ll get great results with much less stress.